- Arts Stream
- Assamese Department
- Bengali Department
- Bodo Department
- Nepali Department
- Pol. Science Department
- English Department
- Philosophy Department
- Hindi Department
- History Department
- Geography Department
- Education Department
- Economics Department
- Mathematics Department
- Science Stream
- Botany Department
- Zoology Department
- Statistics Department
- Chemistry Department
- Physics Department
- Commerce Stream
- Arts Stream
Department of Commerce
Name : BIKASH BARUAH
Designation : Assistant Professor
Academic Qualification :
M.Com. in Accountancy From G.U. in 1995
M. Phil. from Global Open University in 2010.
Date of Joining : 3rd August ,1992
Nature of Post : Permanent
Orientation/ Refresher Course attended :
- Orientation Programme from NEHU, From 4/7/2011 to 31/7/2011, Grade: A
- Refresher Course from NEHU, From 21/11/2011 to 11/12/2011, Grade: B
- Refresher Course from The University of Burdwan, From 3/12/2015 to 23/12/2015, Grade: A
Extension & Co-Curricular activities:
- Field visit with students at B.H. Mini Tea Plantation, Sirajuli on 28/11/2015 (Business, entrepreneurship and Socio-environmental Sustainability)
- Participated with students at Tezpur university, Napaam, Tezpur on 15/11/2016 (Commerce Education and Beyond)
- Helping hand to SBI customers during demonetization at SBI, Dhekiajuli Campus on 16/11/2016.
Activities of Importance:
- Assistant Zonal Officer in Bcom 2nd Sem Zone at LOKD College during 2016,
- Assistant in Charge in different examinations,
- Teacher in Charge of Outdoor games
- Convener of different Committee of IQAC, LOKD College, Dhekiajuli.
Seminar/ Workshop Attended ( without paper):
- National Seminar on “Role of Globalization on Traditional Assamese Culture,” organized by Deptt. Of Assamese Dhing College, Nagaon dated 3rd and 4th June’2011.
- National Seminar on “Rural Development in North-East, India”, organized by Deptt. Of Political Science, THB College, Jamugurihat, Sonitpur dated 11th and 12th Nov’2011.
- NAAC sponsored National Workshop on “Functioning of IQAC: A post NAAC implementation approach in College of North- East, India”, organized by Goalpara College, Goalpara dated 17th and 18th June’2012.
- Workshop on” Role of Students Support Services in Open and Distance Learning” organized by IDOL, G.U, Gauhati Dated 30th & 31st March 2014.
- UGC sponsored National workshop on “Business Education and Changing Scenario” organized by Rangapara College, Department of Commerce in collaboration with Chamber of Commerce, Rangapara, Sonitpur, Assam, Dated 7th & 8th Nov, 2014.
- UGC sponsored National Seminar on “Higher Education in North-Estern Region, Prospects & Challenges” organized Internal Quality Assurance Cell, Kharupetia College, Darrang, Assam, Dated 17th & 18th June, 2015.
- Attended A National Seminar on “Commerce Education and Beyond- the professional Edge.”Organised by the Institute of cost accountants of India in association with Department of Commerce, Tezpur University, Dated 15th Nov, 2016.
Seminar/ Workshop Attended ( with paper):
- National seminar on “Human Rights and Duties” organized by North Lakhimpur College. North Lakhimpur dated 19th and 20th June’2010.
- National Seminar on “Role of Corporate Social Responsibility in Economic Development of North-East, India”, organized by Faculty of Commerce and Dept. Of Business Administration, Tezpur College, Tezpur in collaboration with LOKD College, Dhekiajuli dated 15th and 16th Feb’2012. ISBN-978-81923580-2-4
- National Seminar on “ISSUES & CHALLENGES OF SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT”, organized by Dept of Political Science, LOKD College, Dhekiajuli dated 4th and 5th Oct’ 2013.
- ICSSR sponsored National Seminar on “Immigration problem and the crisis of identity in North East India.”Organised by IQAC, Rangapara College, Rangapara, Dated 30th Sept. & 1st Oct.2016.
Seminar/ Workshop etc. organized:
- Workshop on Entrepreneurship Development, organized by Department of Commerce in collaboration with District Industries and Commerce Centre, Tezpur Sonitpur District, dated 22nd Feb,2017
- National Seminar on “Role of Corporate Social Responsibility in Economic Development of North-East, India”, organized by Faculty of Commerce and Deptt. Of Business Administration, Tezpur College, Tezpur in collaboration with LOKD College, Dhekiajuli. Title of the paper:- “Role of Corporate Social Responsibility in Economic Development of North-East, India”. Page no:- 125 to 132. Year of Publication :- 15th and 16th Feb’2012. ISBN-978-81923580-2-4
- Multidisciplinary Biennial Billingual National Research Journal “ Mezangkary” Title of the paper:- A study of the development of rural economy – Impact on socio-economic condition: A case study of Sonitpur district. Page no:- 160 to 167. Year of Publication :- June2014. ISSN-2278-604X.
- “Scholar’s View “a journal of multidisciplinary research published by research forum of Chaiduar College, Gohpur. Title of the paper:- Academic Issues & Challenges for Commerce & Management Education. Page No:- 141 to 143. Year of publication:- January – July 2014. ISSN-2320-1096.
- “Scholar’s View “a journal of multidisciplinary research published by research forum of Chaiduar College, Gohpur. Title of the paper:- “Small Tea Growers as Entrepreneurs in Assam: Special Reference to greater Dhekiajuli of Sonitpur district”. Page no:-43 to 46. Year of publication:– January to July 2016. ISSN-2320-1096. [PDF]
- Multidisciplinary Biennial Billingual National Research Journal “ Mezangkary” Title of the paper:- Fertilizer Industry: A preview. Year of Publication :- Dec, 2016. ISSN-2278-604X [PDF]
- Development of Insurance Industry in India: Future Challenges and Opportunities, published in “Mezangkari“, 2017, ISSN 2278-604X [PDF]
- A Report on ‘A journey of India’s development of corporate laws over time from 1956-2013 putting special emphasis on major developments and amendments in companies act 2013‘, published in “Anudhyan“, 2019, ISBN 978-81-93478-7-5 [PDF]