** Admission to TDC - 1st year Arts, Science and Commerce
** Admission to HS - 1st year Arts, Science and Commerce
1. Application for admission to different courses should be made in a prescribed application form issued by the college along with the prospectus on payment of Rs. 100/-. The form is to be submitted along with all necessary particulars within the notified date fixed by the office.
2. Admission is strictly in order of merit and decision of the admission committee is final which is followed by college admission rules.
3. Application form should be submitted separately for each faculty.
4. Each application form should be accompanied with attested copies of certificate according to HSLC Admit Card, Character Certificate from the head of the institution last attended, and certificates and marksheet of the last examination passed.
5. Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/MOBC etc.), Certificate of physically handicaped and certificate of extra curricular activities may also be attached where necessary.
6. No admission form will be issued to the candidates securing less than 40% of marks for admission both into HS 1st year and TDC 1st semester. However submission of an admission form by an applicant does not assure the confirmation of admission. Admission will be strictly on merit basis and as per the requisite criteria given in the prospectus.
7. Change of Major is permitted only with the consent of the related Department within one month from the date of admission.
8. Change of general subjects both for HS and TDC students may be permitted only with the recommendation of the Head of the concerned Department within one month from the date of admission.
9. Any external pressure directly or indirectly for Admission will be treated as disqualification of the candidate.
10. Students are not allowed to take admission after the notified date given by the authority.
11. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC will be followed according to Govt. rules.
Total no. of seats in HS 1st year: 175 + 175 = 350
(to be divided into two section A & B)
Total no. of seats in TDC 1st year course will be limited and decided by the Admission Committee.
- Contact Us
- College History
- Governing Body
- Various Cells
- Student Union
- Office Staff(NT)
- Science Labs
- Indoor Stadium
- Sports Field
- Photo Gallery
- IQAC Reports
- RTI Declaration
- Core Values
- Academic Calendar
- Green Audit Report
- Program outcomes and Course outcomes
- Feedback Report
- Best Practices and Institutional Distinctiveness
- Syllabi of Courses
- Distant Education
- Mission and Vision