1. Academic session starts at the college as per Gauhati University regulations. A copy of the Academic Calendar will be enclosed with the prospectus.
2. Attendance of the students are compulsory and the students who have less than 75% attendance will not be allowed to sit as a regular student either in the college or university examination.
3. Students irrespective of HS and Degree classes must have to appear in all the examinations conducted by the college during an academic session.
4. An examination committee formed by the authority will conduct all the examinations.
5. The schedule and duty of the tutorial and other college examinations will be given in due course of time.
6. Students must maintain discipline in the college, violation of the rules and regulations of the college will invite punitive actions like transfer certificate or expulsion from the college.
7. Any students found indulging in ragging or any other such activities will be expelled from the college.
8. College uniform is compulsory for all the students.
9. Students Union will function under the control and guidance of the college authorities.
10. All power of maintenance of discipline are vested with the Principal and his/her decision shall be final in all matters.
11. Only those Societies and Associations which have been recognized by the Principal shall have the facilities of using the college premises.
12. Bringing Identity Cards to college is compulsory for all students.
13. FILLED UP REGISTRATION FORMS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED IN THE OFFICE WITHIN THE STIPULATED TIME AS FIXED BY THE COLLEGE OFFICE. NO REGISTRATION FORM WILL BE RECEIVED AFTER SUCH TIME.
14. For pass certificate from the college one has to apply one day ahead and for a transfer certificate application must be made at least two days ahead.
15. The students must park their vehicles at the parking area and are prohibited from parking their vehicles at any other place.
- Contact Us
- College History
- Governing Body
- Various Cells
- Student Union
- Office Staff(NT)
- Photo Gallery
- IQAC Reports
- RTI Declaration
- Core Values
- Academic Calendar
- Green Audit Report
- Program outcomes and Course outcomes
- Feedback Report
- Best Practices and Institutional Distinctiveness