- Name: Mr. BIKASH BARUAH.
- Designation: Assistant Professor.
- Nature of post: Permanent.
- Department: Commerce (Accountancy).
- Residential Address: Vill- Bhotpara, PO- Alisinga (Palash Pather),
PS- Dhekiajuli, Dist- Sointpur (Assam),
Pin- 784112, Ph No- 7399382037,
- Date of Joining: 29-11-2005.
- Date of Regularization: 29-11-2005
- Academic Qualification: (a) M.Com in ACCOUNTANCY From G.U. in 1995
(b) M. Phil from Global Open University in 2010.
- Orientation Programme
(a)NEHU, From 4/7/2011 to 31/7/2011, Grade: A
- Refresher Course:
(a) NEHU, From 21/11/2011 to 11/12/2011, Grade: B
(b)The University of Burdwan, From 3/12/2015 to 23/12/2015, Grade: A
12. Extension, Co- curricular & field based Activities: -
(a) Field visit with students at B.H. Mini Tea Plantation, Sirajuli on 28/11/2015 (Business, entrepreneurship and Socio-environmental Sustainability)
(b) Participated with students at Tezpur university, Napaam, Tezpur on 15/11/2016 (Commerce Education and Beyond)
(c) Helping hand to SBI customers during demonetization at SBI, Dhekiajuli Campus on 16/11/2016.
13. Research Guidance Details: N/A
14. Any other activities of Academic Excellence:
15. Any other activities of Importance:
(a) Assistant Zonal Officer in Bcom IInd Sem Zone at LOKD College during 2016,
(b) Assistant in Charge in different examinations,
(c) Teacher in Charge of Outdoor games,
(d) Convener of different Committee of IQAC, LOKD College, Dhekiajuli.
16. Seminar/ Workshop Attended ( without paper)
- National Seminar on “Role of Globalization on Traditional Assamese Culture,” organized by Deptt. Of Assamese Dhing College, Nagaon dated 3rd and 4th June’2011.
- National Seminar on “Rural Development in North-East, India”, organized by Deptt. Of Political Science, THB College, Jamuguri dated 11th and 12th Nov’2011.
- NAAC sponsored National Workshop on “Functioning of IQAC: A post NAAC implementation approach in College of North- East, India”, organized by Goalpara College, Goalpara dated 17th and 18th June’2012.
- Workshop on” Role of Students Support Services in Open and Distance Learning” organized by IDOL, G.U, Gauhati Dated 30th & 31st March 2014.
- UGC sponsored National workshop on “Business Education and Changing Scenario” organized by Rangapara College, Department of Commerce in collaboration with Chamber of Commerce, Rangapara, Sonitpur, Assam, Dated 7th & 8th Nov, 2014.
- UGC sponsored National Seminar on “Higher Education in North-Estern Region, Prospects & Challenges” organized Internal Quality Assurance Cell, Kharupetia College, Darrang, Assam, Dated 17th & 18th June, 2015.
- Attended A National seminar on “Commerce Education and Beyond- the professional Edge.”Organised by the Institute of cost accountants of India in association with department of commerce, Tezpur University, Dated 15th Nov, 2016.
17. Seminar/ Workshop Attended ( with paper)
(a) National seminar on “Human Rights and Duties” organized by North Lakhimpur College. North Lakhimpur dated 19th and 20th June’2010.
(b) National Seminar on “Role of Corporate Social Responsibility in Economic Development of North-East, India”, organized by Faculty of Commerce and Deptt. Of Business Administration, Tezpur College, Tezpur in collaboration with LOKD College, Dhekiajuli dated 15th and 16th Feb’2012. ISBN-978-81923580-2-4
(c) National Seminar on “ISSUES & CHALLENGES OF SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT”, organized by Dept of Political Science, LOKD college, Dhekiajuli dated 4th and 5th Oct’ 2013.
(d) ICSSR sponsored National Seminar on “Immigration problem and the crisis of identity in North East India.”Organised by IQAC, Rangapara College,Rangapara,Dated 30th Sept. & 1st Oct.2016.
18. Seminar/ Workshop etc. organized ( Mention Details):
(1) Workshop on Entrepreneurship Development, organized by Department of Commerce in collaboration with District Industries and Commerce Centre,Tezpur Sonitpur District,dated 22nd Feb,2017
19. Details of Research Publication:
- Name:- National Seminar on “Role of Corporate Social Responsibility in Economic Development of North-East, India”, organized by Faculty of Commerce and Deptt. Of Business Administration, Tezpur College, Tezpur in collaboration with LOKD College, Dhekiajuli. Title of the paper:- “Role of Corporate Social Responsibility in Economic Development of North-East, India”. Page no:- 125 to 132. Year of Publication :- 15th and 16th Feb’2012. ISBN-978-81923580-2-4
- Name:-Multidisciplinary Biennial Billingual National Research Journal “ Mezangkary” Title of the paper:- A study of the development of rural economy - Impect on socio-economic condition: A case study of Sonitpur district. Page no:- 160 to 167. Year of Publication :- June2014. ISSN-2278-604X.
- Name:-“Scholar’s View “a journal of multidisciplinary research published by research forum of Chaiduar College, Gohpur. Title of the paper:- Academic Issues & Challenges for Commerce & Management Education. Page No:- 141 to 143. Year of publication:- January – July 2014. ISSN-2320-1096.
- Name:-“Scholar’s View “a journal of multidisciplinary research published by research forum of Chaiduar College, Gohpur. Title of the paper:- Small Tea Growers as Entrepreneurs in Assam: Special Reference to greater Dhekiajuli of Sonitpur district. Page no:-43 to 46. Year of publication:- January to July 2016. ISSN-2320-1096. pdf
- Name:-Multidisciplinary Biennial Billingual National Research Journal “ Mezangkary” Title of the paper:- Fertilizer Industry: A preview. Page no:- …to …. Year of Publication :- Dec, 2016. ISSN-2278-604X. pdf
- Development of Insurance Industry in India: Future Challenges and Opportunities, published in "Mezangkari", 2017, ISSN 2278-604X pdf
- A Report on 'A journey of India's development of corporate laws over time from 1956-2013 putting special emphasis on major developments and amendments in companies act 2013', published in "Anudhyan", 2019, ISBN 978-81-93478-7-5 pdf
Joined College: 29-11-2005
Educational: M.Com, M.Phil
Area of Speciallization: Accountancy